Amazing Vegan Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment and grease all sides. In a small bowl, whisk together the ground flax and water and set aside. Or use egg replacer.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flours, cocoa/cacao, salt, soda).
3. Melt the chocolate and butter/oil. Stir well and add in flax egg, sugar, vanilla, and milk. Whisk.
4. Pour wet mixture over dry mixture and stir well. Add in the walnuts and remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips/pieces.
5. Scoop batter into prepared pan and spread until smooth and even.