For this deliciousness I used THIS recipe, but added some raw organic cacao powder. Another night I made a dessert using the same recipe but added blueberries in the blender. Beautiful color! Basically you can use anything (strawberries, raspberries, pineapple etc.) and use the same basic recipe.
I’m so happy chia puddings have entered my life! They are perfect for breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert. Healthy too!
Check it: 2 tablespoons of chia seeds has:
- 5 times the amount of calcium in milk (plus boron which helps you absorb it)
- 3 times the amount of antioxidants in blueberries
- 3 times the amount of iron in spinach
- 3 times the amount of fiber in oatmeal
- 2 times the amount of protein of any other bean, seed or grain
- 2 times the amount of potassium in a banana